Precision Application of Lubricants Minimizes Waste and Scrap, Boosts Production
AUTOJET SPRAY LUBRICATION SYSTEM: OVERVIEW
AutoJet Spray Lubrication Systems ensure the proper volume of lubricant is applied to the target with minimal waste. Many spray system configurations are available ranging from simple automated systems to replace manual or roller/brush systems to more sophisticated systems that are suitable for use with multiple parts. System options include a wide range of hydraulic and pneumatic nozzles, spray headers, coil lubricator, controllers and more.
- Most systems include Precision Spray Control (PSC) to ensure uniform coverage even when line speeds vary
- Accurate spray placement reduces lubricant consumption
- Automated on/off control eliminates drips and leaks that cause quality problems
- Reduced overspray and misting means less maintenance downtime and improved worker safety
- Wide range of system configurations for use with low or high viscosity lubricants
- Optional spray headers ensure proper fluid delivery to the nozzles and trouble-free operation
* System offerings vary by region. Contact your local sales office for availability and additional options.